Need Help? Take the next step with these resources...
Academic Skills Center & Tutoring
The Academic Skills Center offers academic support services and
programs for all students, full and part-time, as they matriculate at
King's College. The goal of these programs and services is to assist
students in attaining academic success.
- Academic Skills Center: https://www.kings.edu/academics/support/skills_center
- Tutoring Program: https://www.kings.edu/academics/support/skills_center/tutoring
The Counseling Center is located in Room A620, 6th floor of the Administration Building. Walk-ins are welcome and may be seen upon availability of staff. Appointments are preferred and may be made by calling (570) 208-5873; or Ext. 5873.
- Book an appointment through the Student Web Portal: https://kings.titaniumhwc.com/Hwc/
- Email: email@example.com
The Campus Ministers at King's are trained professionals, both lay and ordained who are willing to be of assistance to any student, staff or faculty member. Actually a hall chaplain or other member of the team can be contacted through the college operator. The office of Campus Ministry is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M
- Student support: https://www.kings.edu/life_at_kings/campus_ministry/student_support
- Office: (570) 208-5890
André Health Center
The King's College Student Health Center is committed to providing compassionate care and support to promote the health and welfare of every patient. It's mission is accomplished by giving sensitive care to the whole person. The health center focuses on the acute care of the medical condition with integration of the physical, psycho-social, and spiritual needs of the person. The center affirms the importance of the patient in the health care decision-making process.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 570-208-5852 / Fax 570-208-8394.
Presidential Hope Fund
Students with demonstrated financial need may be provided required textbooks through the Presidential HOPE Fund. Please contact please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Offering a food pantry, winter wear items, the center is housed in the Shoval Center, 171 N. Franklin St. (Sherrer House – the blue house next to the Chapel going up the hill). A variety of items are available for free including quick snacks, soups, hot pockets, and easy to prepare foods. There is a full kitchen available to heat and eat the food or grab it to go. The pantry will be open Mon-Fri. 9:00am - 4:00pm. If you have a need for more significant food assistance, please contact Shoval Center staff:
- Bill Bolan - email@example.com or 570-208-8058
- Kelly Gibbons - firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-208-6020
- Maura Modrovsky - email@example.com or 570-208-5915
Writing Center tutors will not tell students what to say or how to say it. They do not write papers for students, and they are not a proofreading service. Their goal is to help writers reach their own goals and to provide the assistance needed to make the task of writing more rewarding and the results more effective.
The Corgan Library
The D. Leonard Corgan Library supports the mission of King's College by actively participating in the instructional process and serving as a gateway to global information resources. The Library provides a learner-centered environment, information resources, instruction, and services to meet the curricular and research needs of students, faculty, and staff. The library fosters the development of information skills that are critical to independent intellectual inquiry and lifelong learning.
- LibGuides that correspond to your major: http://kings.libguides.com/index.php?b=s
- Get research help with firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.kings.edu/academics/library/research_help
- Library homepage, databases, and more: https://www.kings.edu/academics/library
Hoonuit is an online technology training and professional development tool. Our subscription to Hoonuit includes over 60,000 step-by-step tutorials on common software such as Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, and Moodle, and workshops on emerging topics such as plagiarism and online courses. Log in with your King's College email credentials to access this great resources 24/7 from campus or home.
- Log in and search here: https://www.kings.edu/mykings/hoonuit
IITS Learning Hub
Need help recording a speech for Oral Comm? Need to know how to automatically sort through Student Announcement emails? View training and details on all of these features
- The IITS Learning Hub: wp.kings.edu/learninghub/